This policy applies to https://harmonyplacemonterey.com and Harmony Place Monterey and governs data collection and usage. Protecting your private information is important to us, and we are committed protecting all personal information submitted to our website. We will adhere to following guidelines when dealing with all personal information.
- We only collect personal information that is provided voluntarily.
- Information gathered is only for supporting the mission of Harmony Place Monterey.
- We will not disclose, share, sell, rent, or lease any customer information to third parties.
- Any personal information will only be used for purposes necessary to effectively provide our services.
- We will protect any information by using proper security safeguards against any unauthorized access, duplication, modification, or disclosure.
- Any inquiries regarding treatment will be responded to directly by a professional clinician and in a private setting.
- Treatment related activities will not be conducted on our website.
- Harmony Place will only disclose personal information collected on the website without notice if it required to do so by law, to protect and defend the rights and property of Harmony Place Monterey, and if it is necessary to protect the personal safety of clients, staff, or visitors of Harmony Place Monterey.
Harmony Place Monterey
574 Cortes Street
Monterey, CA 93940
831 747 1727