1. Abreactive and Hypnotic work
2. The work of Horowitz, Foa, Resick
3. The work of Courtois and her book, “Treating Complex Traumatic Stress Disorders”
4. Van Der Kolk’s work: Trauma Reenactment
5. Understand what “Victim to Victimizer” means
6. Latest Understandings: The Fundamentals of Trauma and Addiction
7. EMDR – How it Works and How It Helps
8. Internal Family Systems (IFS) – A Therapeutic Technique
9. Disorganized Attachment- Why Is This So Important to Understand?
10. Treating Iraq and Afghanistan Vets
11. Complex Trauma and Mental Health
12. Sroufe’s work and contribution
13. Dr. Dan Brown’s Three Pillars
TO RECEIVE 2 CEs for the ATTACHMENT-BASED PSYCHOTHERAPY webinar, watch the video online and submit the assigned evaluation form.