The April 3 LiveCast Webinar (SEXUAL TRAUMA and DIFFICULTIES in ADULTHOOD) is now completed. WEBINAR IS POSTED ONLINE, visit >>
TOPIC: “EATING DISORDERS – A DISSOCIATIVE PERSPECTIVE”
PRESENTER: DR. MARK SCHWARTZ
DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 19
TIME: 9:00 – 11:-00 a.m.
Webinar Powerpoint included with registration, to be posted here when it’s ready, prior to the event.
COST: FREE | 2.0 CEs provided with the completion of an online evaluation form. This workshop provides 1.0 CEs. Application made to CEPA for specified hours of Continuing Education Credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as is required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Join Dr. Mark Schwartz as he shares his years of experience treating addictive disorders, including his years of training and study working extensively with those suffering anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating. “What we’ve been doing, hasn’t been sufficient,” says Dr. Schwartz. Learn about Dr. Schwartz’s unique and successful treatment models and why they are working.
- Eating Disorders and Attachment Disruptions
- Disorganized Attachment and Dissociation
- Eating Distorted Symptoms as Distorted Survival Strategies
- Regulate Internal Emotions
- Models of Self and Attachment Figures
- Eating Disorder as Affect Regulation
- Eating Disorder as Trauma Reenactment
- Treatment of the “Eating Disorder Self”