ATTACHMENT DIFFICULTY AT THE CENTER OF CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY
FOCUS OF WEBINAR: What the Latest Research Tells Us and New Treatment Models – READ Mark’s Latest Blog Article >>
PRESENTERS: DR. MARK SCHWARTZ and DR. LEE LARIMER
TIME: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
DATE: Friday, July 23, 2021 | ZOOM PRESENTATION
COST: FREE | 2.0 CEs
COST: FREE | 2.0 CEs provided with the completion of the online evaluation form. Link to the evaluation form will be found below the online video. This workshop provides 2.0 CEs. Application made to CEPA for specified hours of Continuing Education Credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as is required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Longstanding views of addiction as “a disease” that’s quite possibly inherited, or as an affliction that seems to target certain cultures or races, or, what just happens in adolescence (with the wrong peer group) gets challenged in this riveting, revealing and insightful webinar. Why do some who drink a glass of wine never think about it again and another gets addicted?
- What is disorganized attachment?
- What are the core issues associated with disorganized attachment?
- What are the core issues in dealing with the alcoholic
- Alcohol addition therapist is mainly about abstinence
- Intimacy disorder and inability to allow connection is at the roof of addiction