30 YEARS OF TRAUMA THERAPY – LESSONS LEARNED
Dr. Mark Schwartz and Lori Galperin, LCSW
PART II: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019 | 9:00 A.M.
1.0 CE available to viewers with the completion of an online evaluation form >>
This PART II WEBINAR provides 1.0 CE to all attendees. Application made to CEPA for specific hours of Continuing Education Credit for MFTs LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
This livecast webinar will cover:
1. Abreactive and Hypnotic work
2. The work of Horowitz, Foa, Resick
3. The work of Courtois and her book, “Treating Complex Traumatic Stress Disorders”
4. Van Der Kolk’s work: Trauma Reenactment
5. Understand what “Victim to Victimizer” means
6. Latest Understandings: The Fundamentals of Trauma and Addiction
7. EMDR – How it Works and How It Helps
8. Internal Family Systems (IFS) – A Therapeutic Technique
9. Disorganized Attachment- Why Is This So Important to Understand?
10. Treating Iraq and Afghanistan Vets
11. Complex Trauma and Mental Health
12. Sroufe’s work and contribution
13. Dr. Dan Brown’s Three Pillars