VIDEO WEBINAR – PART II
30 Years of Trauma Therapy | Lessons Learned
with Dr. Mark Schwartz and Lori Galperin, LCSW
2.0 CEs available to viewers with the completion of an online evaluation form >>
This workshop provides 2.0 CEs to all attendees. Application made to CEPA for 6 hours of Continuing Education Credit for MFTs LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
This webinar continues on to share not only theories learned and practiced over 30 years, but, the established treatment models and conclusions drawn over so many years of in-the-trenches experience and observations. Webinar is presented by Dr. Mark Schwartz and Lori Galperin, LCSW, currently directors at Harmony Place Monterey, CA. In it they share 30 years of extraordinary training, experience, and innovative treatment models for trauma resolution and recovery.
1. Abreactive and Hypnotic work
2. The work of Horowitz, Fonagy, Resick
3. The work of Courtois and her book, “Treating Complex Traumatic Stress Disorders”
4. Van Der Kolk’s work: Trauma Reenactment
5. Understand what “Victim to Victimizer” means
6. Latest Understandings: The Fundamentals of Trauma and Addiction
7. EMDR – How it Works and How It Helps
8. Internal Family Systems (IFS) – A Therapeutic Technique
9. Disorganized Attachment- Why Is This So Important to Understand?
10. Treating Iraq and Afghanistan Vets
11. Complex Trauma and Mental Health
12. Sroufe’s work and contribution
13. Dr. Dan Brown’s Three Pillars